Official Server: 22.214.171.124:27015
Originally coded by Polkm back in Gmod10 this version has been remade for Gmod13 using new code with a fresh new look, plenty of bug fixes that plagued the older versions and also works with Linux. (great for server owners)
Can be played in single player or you can create a server and play with others. (Recommended to play with 10-20 players at the most)
Constantly updated to include new quests, items/weapons/armour and NPCs.
Current release version: v1.2.4
Why should I choose this version over the others that are out there online for download?
This version is constantly updated, error free (let me know if you find any), runs on Linux servers, works with ULX and comes with Polkm’s blessing.
Just look at all the features it has below.
- You can do many thing in Underdone
* Plays a lot like Runescape/WOW etc
* Do heaps of quests that can be done on your own or with the help of others
* Repeatable quests
* Events (NPC’s attacking spawn etc. Has to be setup by the player)
* Kill many types of NPC’s
* Duel based PVP (No RDM!)
* Multiple character models to chose from each with their own voice lines and quotes
* Gain experience by completing quests and killing NPC’s
* Melee and Armed Combat
* Extensive skill tree (gain bonus to suit your gameplay style)
* Group up with other players to complete quests easier and share experience.
* Heaps of PAC3 based weapons, shields and armours
* Store your equipment in the local bank
* Purchase the Airboat or Jeep (Jeep is VIP only and you can access your bank from it)
* Put items into a public Auction so others can buy them and you get the money
* Works with ULX and is recommended to be used
* Supports [Prometheus](https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/565) and other Donation addons
* VIP/Donator options including zones they can only enter, bigger bank storage, configurable max inventory space, loose less money on death etc.
* Three different methods for saving data; flat file, SQLite or MySQL
* Supports DarkRP type addons such as [ARCSlots](https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/325), [Chess and Checkers](https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/23) and others (ask me if a addon is supported)
* Plus plenty more and always adding more features!
Support will be provided to people needing help on how to install the gamemode.
No one likes leaks.